Wednesday, September 19, 2007

California & DisneyLand


I am Finally blogging my
California and DisneyLand Trip. It was a lot of fun!
So Mom, Cody, Serena and Me went to DisneyLand for 3 days. This is a picture of us right off of Grizzley Rapids...(Way fun ride by the way)

It's a small world After all
It's a small world After all Ha I just
love this ride, It's so fun!
Mom Me and Serena heading in the
It's a small world.


We spent alot of the time when we were not a DisneyLand at CB's house (that would be Carrie Beth) It was lots of fun to get to know her and her family.
They are very kind people. while We were there we went swimming and just having fun in the sun! We also all went to the Beach and ate dinner with there Parents and all the family. It was way fun!


That's Eliza and Me! She is so dang cute. She is still in california with all the other cute little kids... Sad but I will go see them again soon...(I hope)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so cute with my family. Glad that you had a great time everyone loves you.