Monday, September 24, 2007

[[*FuN WeEk*]]


After that is when all the fun started.... WOW this week has been so crazy that's why I have not been keeping up on this. Ha I'm so not good. Work was crazy this week I got put back in the Provo office... I am ok with that though it's alot closer to my house....

It was my Grandma Linda's Birthday on Wednesday. We all went to Olive Garden for dinner. It was really nice to have the whole family together.... minus Jacob and Unlce Brent, They were Hunting I believe. Good old boys and there Hunting.



PAINTING!

Saturday we started to paint my Aunt Christine's house ... Well Kitchen to be right. It was alot of fun. We spent some family time together it was nice. They are painting there kitchen Red and a Sand Tan color. It is going to be so nice looking. We will be painting for a few more days so I will be sure to put the pictures of the old kitchen and the newly painted kitchen on so you all can see. It's going to look way nice.















Glendon went on the deer hunt this weekend he got a nice deer. He was so excited. I'm not so sure what is was but I think it was almost a 3 point. So I think that's nice haha...

Cody, my little brother got his first truck this weekend. He turns 16 on December 31 he is so excited. When he got the truck it was kind of a piece, but he and my daddy worked on it all weekend long. It still is not so hot but it is really not to bad. I think it will be fun in the winter hahaah also the summer when they take of the top. Right on. It's a Bronco by the way.

I believe that's all the excitment for the week. But I will let you know what else goes on this week. I hope it's a fun one. I am at work right now so I don't have my pictures but whenI get home I will put them on so you can all see the fun that has been going on!

1 comments:

Mollie said...

Girl! You are so cute!!!!! We should hang out more!