Sunday, December 2, 2007

[[ThanksGiving]]

My Twin... I love her. Do you think we look alike.

Can you tell we are Family! HA got to love the holidays at my house!












So last week was ThanksGiving and I am thankful for so many things in my life. To start I am Thankful for my Mom & Daddy! I love them so much I am also thankful for the HoneyCutt Family. I love them all so much they are so sweet! Last but not least Glendon. I just love that kid and I am so happy we are back together he is a sweetie!
On ThanksGiving the day was so crazy. We first went to my Dad's house we ate some really good Turkey and many other things. After that we went to Glendons Parents house for more yummy food.... YummY! That was fun all the boys playede Football and I just played with the Babies. Then the last stop was my house with the Honeycutt's. It was alot of fun and I love all my family!


0 comments: