Thursday, November 15, 2007

[[**Family Photo's**]


So as you can see we got our Family Photo's back and wow did they turn out so good.I know I ahve a BEAUTIFUL family! The pictures are so cute. I just love my family! Well I have to tell you, taking the pictures where so funny. My Family can always make a boring thing fun!
Then next to them there is my mom and my brother cody! Oh so cute!






This would be My Brother Cody and My Cuz Jake. They are the Boys of my life. Other than Glendon. I jus tlove them.
Yes They are BOTH single... Oh and ya he is to young so don't even think about it Girls!
Yup that would be me and my mommy...

Are they just not the cutest boys ever.. I know I love them too...
This would be Glendon and I. I have been friends with Glendon for about 4 years, we go way back. I just love this kid.. What do you think.. Do you like us together? I sure do!
Honeycutt Family!
Then we have the Honeycutt Family. Chris and Rhonda are sisters. My Aunt Chris and Uncle Brent have been together for 18 years. Wow that's alost of love right there. They have 4 kids, Jacob he is 16 Jordan she is 14 and my best friend ever, Then the twin's Paige and Megan there 6. Such a cute family I love you all!

0 comments: