Monday, November 5, 2007

[[*HalloWeen*]]

Cam Cam and I where so dang hot.... Oh man we had so much fun around 9 or so we decided to go up to a friends place to a party there was there. It was alot of fun, we got to meet alot of new people!










Glendon was a loser and He didn't want to dress up so he decided to be a Provo City worker. He just started there last week. He likes it alot... He looks hot as a City Worker haha!






Well as you all know it was Halloween last week. Well my Halloween was way good. I hungout with all my best friends it was so much fun! Cami Brit & I hung out for the first part of the night. Cami was a little Escomo girl, Brit was an Angel and I was Snow White! We all looked so dang cute! For work I dressed up as a Cowgirl! Bekkah was a little Orange Fairy! After I got off work I went home and got ready for the night with the girls.... It was so much fun we went everywhere and did everything! All the girls at my work where so cute! I just love them all. Then there is my Cuz Jake... you all know Jake well he and James, Jesse and Dirt wanted to be Kiss the band... Well they hit it out of the park they looked so good I loved it.

0 comments: