Monday, November 5, 2007

ONE CRAZY NIGHT!!

The Girls Of 03 baby... Haha that's a little club are boys have so we are now the girls of 03 it's awesome we like to make fun of them hahaha!! That would be Rob above he is one of the guys of the 03 thing!!



Well Glendon left for Canada on Friday for 10 days. :( I'm so sad I miss him lots and lots. So that night I was hanging out with all the guys and Brit and Cam Cam! We went over to Cami's house and watched a movie at her Club House. We watched Captivity. It was not to scary more gross.... Well the night started out at Albertson's we went there and had some fun haha as you can see our night are kinda crazy! They girls made me get in the ice thing at Albertson's. It was so cold! Haha We are dorks I know but we have so much fun also....


0 comments: