Sunday, May 4, 2008

**Craft Time**

Over the weekend Christine, Jordan, The Twins, My mom and I went to The Quilted Bear and I seen these cute Magnet Boards. They where charging 15.00 bucks for them. I decided that I want to make them for Mothers day for my Mom Aunts and Grandmothers. So I did. I went to a few stores and I finally found the right size I wanted to make them. Here are a few pictures of a few that I made over the weekend. They are not all done though. I need to get the ribbon for them then they willbe done and ready to go! They do look alot better in person but this just gives you alittle view of what I am doing. I think it will be a great Mother's Day gift. My Family is always up on Magnet Boards and Scrapbook looking things. I am so excited to give them to the next weekend. If you guys want one just let me know haha! I love to make them. I think I might make them this summer and try to sell a few like a a craft mall or even just at my house one saturday. 5 or 6 bucks I am thinking.... What do you guys think? Are they good enough to sell?


1 comments:

Jen said...

So cute! You are very talented I must say! Way to go!