Wednesday, May 14, 2008

*Race For The Cure*

The whole Crew after the 5k walk!!

Oh my Twin and I... I just love her!
On Saturday May 10th was the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 5K. So the whole family well all the girls went up to Salt Lake City for the Breast Cancer Walk, Race for the Cure. It was so much fun there where so many people there it was amazing! We got to spend some great time with the family it was awesome!!! The walk was 3 Miles long. Now for you that may not be to bad, but for me oh my gosh I thought I was going to die. No just kidding it was not that bad but it was hard on me haha I never ever walk so this was a change. It was a great day and I am so glad I was a part of this. Alright you are right I did get a bit tired so I stole the stroller from Serena for a minute.

0 comments: