Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas!






I know I know I have been so lazy and not been keeping up on this i promise I will. So for christmas I got alot of things. I mean alot. So has you all know I got back with Glendon. Well he spoilled me to no end. The best thing he got me was a ring... Yes a Ring! He gave me a beautiful Ring. It's just a promise ring. But it is so beautiful. I just love it. I was so shocked when he gave it to me. I also got many things for my house when I move out. I wont go on and tell you everying I got, but the ring has to be my favorite gift.
My dad also got his NEW house. He got to move in the day before Christmas. It is so nice I love it. He is so happy, I am happy for him. It has 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 living rooms a fire place. A very nice back yard! Way nice house I am so happy for him. Well I will for sure post some Pictures about all the awesome things. I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and New Years!

This is my BoyFriend I love him. He gave my the beautiful ring above.

1 comments:

Shelley and Jeff said...

Kylie--you are the cutest thing ever. I am so happy that you are doing so well and that you are happy. Hope everything is well.
Much love
Shelley DeGering