Monday, January 7, 2008

CrazY WeeKenD

This is my Daddy and I at Grandma Vera's Service. Sad Sad day! I miss you Grandma!

This guy was so cool to watch he did awesome tricks on this Bike that was so cool It didnt even have a seat ha
Haha the ride up and Kylie with a Camera always good times right there. I was kinda bored as always! Smile!

Well my weekend didn't start off too well. My Grandma Vera passed away on January 4, 2008. At her home in Provo. So saturday we just cleaned up the house and go things ready for the service. After that the boys and I headed up to Salt Lake City for the Motocross Free Style! It was so much fun! There was Glendon and I then Rob Troy Pock Twinky. It was alot of fun to get out and kinda forget about what was going on. Cause when I got home I just had someeven better news. My mom is not getting married anymore...Long storty but nope...

Troy and I at the MotoCross. He does not look to happy, But don't worry that's just how Troy is.

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.