Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Snowmobiling


The ride up was really fun! Rob was so tired from all the fun the night before he slept the whole was almost.. Haha. I love my glendon so much! He is a stud! On the way up we also seen a Truck upside down he was really scary. The ride home was not to bad though.

Well the snow was awesome this past weekend so Dad, Glendon, Rob & I went out for a ride. It was awesome. The snow was great adn the weather was too. We went up too Strawberry Visitors Center. Kellie was going to go but her daughter got in a car crash that morning. She is ok but the car is not. It was a beautiful day, the sun was out, the snow was so pretty. I just love the snow!

The day was so BEAUTIFUL!! It all started out really really well... Then my dad found this great spot.. Well as you can see it was not that great. He got stuck.. Then Glendon (Kyle JR.) Tried to fallow him and has you can see... That did not work out to well like he thought it would. It was still a BEAUTIFUL Day, uven though The boys got stuck... More than once.. I didn't though!

0 comments: