Friday, October 19, 2007

** DaTe NiGhT **






Saturday night Mom Phil & Chris Brent & Jenny Matt & Glendon & I went to dinner and a movie. It was so nice just to hang with us all having a great time. We ate at Macaroni Grill
it was really good food. While we were waiting for our food Uncle Brent had some Harry Poter Jelly Beans! Oh man that was fun if you have seen them there not good Jelly Beans.... I got a sick one first so Glendy took it and I got his... I got cherry and he got Vomit. So gross. Uncle brent got dirt and then worms. Aunt Chris didn't get any nasty one's. The other I really dont member what they got. Then the last one I got was Ear Wax, that was so sick. Uncle Brent was laughing so hard he had teas comming out of his eyes it was so funny!
After dinner we went over to the Movies and we seen We Own The Night. I can not tell you if it was good or not cause Glendy went to sleep 10 mins after it started so we just left. Jenny and Matt also left cause Matt was not feeling so good. The ones that stayed and watched it said it was really good. Well I think thats it for date night. Ill let you know how the others go!

0 comments: