Monday, October 29, 2007

[[**FaMiLy PiCtUrEs**]]



Glendon's Family had family pictures and so did my family. Ours are not back yet. But Glendy's family got there's back I just have one picture but I will get more. On the day Gledon's family had pictures we were at teh Sand Dunes all weekend and he forgot about pictures. So we just ran home and he changed. I was not planning on being in any pictures but go figure I sure was. Ha other than me looking all lame and nasty the pictures turned out cute. Justin, his big brother took the pictures of the family. He is so awesome.... They took there family pictures at Foot Printers Park by there house. I will have to get the rest of the family's Pics there also so cute!








This is Karmalee, Glendon's older Sister.....
Then This is Jarom,Lisa and Lia. Glendon's Brother and Sister inlaw & his his new little Neice... Well one of them Lia is about 4 months old....They are so dang cute I just love his whole family.

When I get the rest from my family I will put them on here for you all to see. Mollie took our family pics there going to look so dang good, I'm so excited. Mom and Phil took some together I think they would be great engagement pics. We took the pictures at Dr. Colledge's farm. It's so beautiful there I just love it so I know for sure the pictures are going to be so cute. Me and Glendon also took some . He looked so dang cute... I just love that kid!

0 comments: