Monday, October 22, 2007

** FirSt CaR CrAsH **

This weekend it snowed alot. Sunday Morning I woke up and there was snow on the ground. I was so excited to go out and play in the snow.... Well Glendon calls me and all the boys wanted to go up American Fork Canyon and go Digging! Sure I said I was all excited and so was Glendon! Well there was 5 trucks to start out with... We were heading up the canyon and Puttman stopped really fast then Eric did so on. Well We stopped and Bryan and Dontay did not stop. BANG They hit the back of us. We were in Glendon's new Dodge truck. Dontay was driving a Bronco, his poor Bronco was messed up. He can't even drive it now his whole front of the Bronco was smashed in. Then there is Glendon's truck. His bumper and tail gate is all smashed in. It's not as bad as Dontay's Bronco but still for a NEW TRUCK not even having it for 3 months. Yeah he was pretty pissed off about that one. The boys decided not to call the police. Dontay is just going to pay for it from his pocket. That way his Insurance would not go up.
Ha yea it was my first car crash. We seen it comming so we just put our heads back and held on. Yup it was a great weekend let me tell you. But after we all looked at the trucks and were over the shock we went up and went digging. It was so much fun! Although this girl came and she was very annoying. Every minute she was crying cause she was feeling sick from all the bumps. Oh my gosh you don't go digging and not want to go over the bumps. Duh! Dumb Girl. But it was fun times up there.

0 comments: